Thursday, August 14, 2014

Let's Be Cops

I was just saying to my friend the other day who was asking me about what's in theaters right now that the one the that has been lacking since May-June is a good comedy. I said that Let's Be Cops is coming out soon and has a promising premise so hopefully it would turn the comedy drought around. My grandma always said hope in one hand and poop in the other and see which hand would fill up first.

Let's Be Cops poster.jpg

Ryan and Justin are no where in life. Both struggle in there careers or don't have one at all. Both are close to calling it quits in L.A. and moving back to Ohio. But they change their minds when they both attend a costume party as cops and discover after they leave that their costumes are actually pretty convincing and everyone believes that they actually are police officers. So they come to the brilliant decision to keep up the charade...and be cops.

To be honest what my grandma said is actually funnier than any joke you will find during this movies 104 minute running time. The premise had promise the execution is terrible. The jokes are stale, the characters annoying, and the whole thing just lacking. I spent ten bucks for a comedy and I got Let's Be Cops....and that should be a crime. F

No comments:

Post a Comment