Monday, March 16, 2015

A Message From Film Freak


It's been a while guys. I haven't reviewed a movie in over a month. I still have been going to theaters but I haven't written reviews. I've been thinking about something and I finally decided to go for it. So I present to you the first ever YouTube episode of the Film Freak Show! Here is the plan right now: On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays there will be new episodes of The Film Freak Show: TV Recaps where I will be focused on recapping TV shows from the last few days and perhaps some TV news. On Sunday/Monday there will be a new episode of The Film Freak Show where I will review movies and TV shows from the prior week and maybe talk about one entertainment subject or news. This plan is very flexible and subject to change but that is the idea right now. I want this to be a very inclusive process so if you have thoughts about format, subjects, whatever, I would love to hear them. What does that mean for this blog? Well I would like to keep it going but we will have to see how it goes. I always wanted to expand this blog to include TV and just articles about entertainment as it stands today so this may be my opportunity! We shall see. So that's all I have for you, check out the first episode where I talk about Jupiter Ascending, Kingsmen: The Secret Service, The Duff, Chappie, Run All Night, Cinderella, House of Cards, Better Call Saul, The Following, and Vikings!

http://youtu.be/r8epjHGqPGI

No comments:

Post a Comment