Monday, July 14, 2014

Film Freak: A Year in Review

Well friends, I bet you didn't realize that a year ago I started my movie reviewing blog. I figured if I was going to go every week to the movies I might as well tell people what I think. Well I thought I would give everyone who has been keeping up a little update.

My first blog post was The Lone Ranger and the Critics NAM Syndrome on July 6th, 2013. I tried to keep coming up with clever lines to include in the titles (Like R.I.P.D. Dead on Arrival) but I dropped that quick when I realized I wasn't clever enough to do it for every movie.

The Lone Ranger remains the most viewed post with 27 views. The top ten list of my 59 posts looks like this:

1. The Lone Ranger
2. The Conjuring    
3. We're the Millers      
4. Despicable Me 2
5. The Wolverine              
6. Red 2            
7. Pacific Rim            
8. Noah
9. Captain Phillips
10. Elysium                

I have a grand total of 1,423 views.

By country:

United States
1177
Russia
46
United Kingdom
37
Malaysia
37
Serbia
30
Germany
23
Netherlands
14
France
7
Spain
6
Lithuania
4

By month:

July: 331
August: 272
September: 101
October: 150
November: 22
December: 166
January: 136
February: 2
March: 23
April: 63
May: 33
June: 116

And that's how the year was. Thanks for reading and keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment